Monday, April 22, 2013

Why Books?

puppies readingFor as long as I can remember, I have loved to read. Curling up with a good book is still one of my
favorite things in the world to do to this very day.  So when I got my first blog, I figured, why not do book reviews.

For the most part, I'm going to be writing reviews of books I've read or am reading. Along with the review, I will be asking questions and also posting a cast list of actors and actresses I think should play which character if a movie was ever made of said book, to keep things interesting. That's mainly what I'll be doing with Amberly's Book Cafe, read it and weep.

1 comment:

  1. Amberly, you and I share a common past time, reading books. One of my favorite ways to relax is to curl up on the couch (or on the beach) and get lost in a good book. You're done an outstanding job researching your topic! It is very evident as was I reading your blog that you are passionate about reading! It was a pleasure reading your blog both for its content and for its creativity. I hope that you'll continue blogging in the future; you have a real talent for it! You’re off to a great start with your blog (a very catchy web title and address); I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete