Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Falling Kingdoms & Lock and Key - Cast Lists

What is this?
As I promised in my very first post, these are the cast lists for the books I have reviewed: Falling Kingdoms and Lock and Key. Some may wonder why I would be posting cast lists, but I've always found that I can visualize the story better with certain actors/actresses in mind. As always, this is just my opinion. If you have any other ideas for who should be who, that's fine. Enjoy!
Falling Kingdoms

Ashley Benson - Cleiona "Cleo" Bellos
Carlos Pena Jr - Jonas Agallon
Gregg Sulkin - Magnus Damora
Melissa Benoist - Lucia Damora
Dianna Agron - Emilia Bellos
Drew Van Acker - Theon Ranus
Ed Sheeran - Nicolo "Nic" Cassian
Holland Roden - Mira Cassian
Drew Roy - Aron Lagaris
Patrick Dempsey - Corvin Bellos
Justin Chambers - Gaius Damora
Taylor Lautner - Tomas Agallon
Avan Jogia - Brion Radenos
Shay Mitchell - Felicia Agallon

Lock & Key

Bonnie Wright - Ruby Cooper
Leighton Meester - Cora Cooper
Zach Roerig - Nate Cross
Ian Harding - Jamie Hunter
Keke Palmer - Olivia Davis
Asa Butterfield - Gervais Miller
Laura Leighton - Harriet
Justin Chambers - Reggie
Dianna Agron - Heather Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment